JW MARRIOTT VENICE RESORT & SPA
Escape the ordinary and retreat to the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa. This 5-star luxury hotel boasts a breathtaking location on Isola delle Rose, a private island located in Venice, Italy and near top attractions like St. Mark’s Square.
Whether you’re traveling here on a honeymoon or on a family vacation, you’ll be enchanted by their spectacular grounds, which boast stunning views of the lagoon and meticulously maintained gardens and olive groves. Recharge in the spacious accommodations, all of which have undergone a recent redesign by celebrated architect Matteo Thun, before exploring all that 5-star hotel has to offer.
Select from their array of restaurants and bars, including Dopolavoro Dining Room, a Michelin-starred fine dining experience, or book a rejuvenating massage at GOCO Spa, one of Venice’s premier wellness destinations. Whatever brings you here, a definitive luxury travel experience awaits.
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa offers a range of amazing activities to make your stay in Venice unforgettable:
JW BICYCLES to discover the natural beauty of our island and explore our historic park and gardens by bicycle.
CIRCUIT TRAINING join personal trainer Stefano and keep fit with a run through our century-old park, complete with circuit training stations.
PILATES IN THE GARDEN Reconnect and relax while enjoying the incredible view of San Marco. Classes are led by an instructor in the
OLIVE OIL TASTING From their 100 olive trees, they make a unique oliveoil – the only one produced in Venice and exclusively served at our Dopolavoro Dining Room.
GUIDED NATURE WALK On a casual stroll around the property, learn about the flora, fauna and a little more about Isola delle Rose’s history.
WINE TASTING Meet the Sommelier Simone at Dispensa, then enjoy a wine class experience at Dopolavoro Dining Room, including a tasting of 6 different wines by the glass.
Are you looking for planning a very special Meeting or Event?
This private island is the ideal place for special retreats and small groups, with intimate spaces for private meetings, brainstorming sessions and celebrations:
- Over 12,000 sq. ft. of indoor meeting space plus expansive outdoor areas
- 10 flexible meeting rooms with terraces and rooftop spaces
- Largest venue is Venezia plenary room with 4,284 sq. ft. for up to 380 guests
- Early 20th-century stone church is ideal for intimate celebrations
- Lush green areas make memorable backdrops for cocktail receptions and al fresco banquets
- Separate residential facilities available for corporate retreats
Celebrate the best of Venice with authentic experiences customized for your group. At JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa cultural and sports activities can be tailored for special themes such as creative thinking and team building:
- Culinary school allowing guests to shop with our executive chef and learn how to prepare delicacies from pastries to chocolates
- Wine and cheese, Italian olive oil, and chocolate tastings
- Carnival mask workshops
- Sailing and other water sports
Contact us for a tailor made proposal