WELCOME TO BORGOLUCE
A LAND TO BE EXPERIENCED
Pastures, woodlands, farms, arable fields, vineyards, orchards, canals, mills, dairies. In the twelfth century, this variety enabled us to produce everything necessary for daily life inside the estate.
Today, this tradition remains: it is called biodiversity, and it is the most natural way to keep the soil rich and fertile, protecting the life of every species in the ecosystem.
One estate, one thousand-two-hundred hectares of woodlands, pastures, vineyards and grain fields, in Susegana, province of Treviso, in the heart of Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G. wine country.
Today, in the Borgoluce estate, you can find:
Vineyards of Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG, Pinot Grigio,Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet vine species
Crops such as corn, barley, common wheat, soya, sorghum and ryegrass
Limousin and Charolais breed cattle
Duroc breed swine
Mediterranea breed dairy buffalo
Haflinger breed horses
Alpagota breed meat sheep
and then fields, pastures, woodlands and olive groves
and, of course, the Osteria, the Frasca, the Agritourism and educational facilities.
A farm that tends to this land to produce wholesome products and clean energy, in synergy with the environment.
A place to stay, for a long holiday or a short break, a world of landscapes, culture, flavours and sports, all to be experienced.
Trails to follow on foot or by bicycle, guided tours, wine and farm produce tastings, workshops for groups of children: one place to stay, a host of experiences to discover.
SPECIAL EXPERIENCE “THE BEST VENETO TO TASTE”
- Private transfers by luxury minivan with driver english speaking
- Wine tasting tour at Albino Armani ( Valpolicella ) with brunch
- 1 night in Verona 4 stars Hotel
- Half day guided tour in Padova with english speaking guide lunch included
- 1 night in Padova 4 stars Hotel dinner included
- Full day in Borgoluce with bike tour, wine tasting and lunch
- 2 nights in Venice at JW Marriott Venice Resort
- Dinner at Dopo Lavoro 1 Michelin star , drinks excluded
- Dinner at Caffè Quadri 1 Michelin star, drinks excluded
- Water taxi from JW Marriott to Venice airport
Price starting from 1620,00 Euro per person based on min 6 pax adults.